Friday 7 June 2013

Crafty Felty Friday- Scottish Terriers

I have been receiving emails and queries on the scottish terriers on FB and decided to do a post on it today. I must say that I quite stumbled upon it by accident whilst looking for feltcraft to polish my sewing skills. This was like over 2 years ago!! Since then, the dogs have found their way home to family and friends and my children's teachers as well. Now all this is thanks to Jenny B Harris of Allsorts. http://allsorts.typepad.com/allsorts/2006/05/softie_scotty_d.html  - You can find the link here. So Enjoy the following gifts which have all settled in their new homes/offices.
Meet Rex -(Yes, he is a pink guy, probably because of the sun)


Meet Max- Too much OJ!



No name - In the making







And...... the Grand Finale ...................................................

Thanks for stopping by. If you have any queries, drop me a note on I am momma sojourn's FB wall.


No comments:

Post a Comment