Wednesday 15 May 2013

From one Mom to another

I know this post is 3 days too late, but here it is. Sunday was Mother's day. We celebrated it a day earlier on Saturday with a family dinner at Fatty's. The thing here is that my children are still young so I did not expect anything from them ( not that I would, even if they had been older). My wish and prayer for them is that they would be able to enjoy their childhood, and that I would be able to mother them to the best of my abilities, raising God fearing children. Being a parent does not end when they reach a certain age; it continues till the day you pass on (don't tell the children that).

But, here is what the kids made for me (from childcare), which are the exact things that I look forward to. It may not be artistically 'ON', but for this mother, it is everything.










And, what did I gift my Mother? ...The shawl that she had been asking for.... (photo will be uploaded soon)


SO here is Wishing all Mothers ... a very happy Mother's day- relax, everyday is our day

No comments:

Post a Comment